Tags: arte, arte in italia, cultura, esposizioni, eventi a Torino, eventi in italia, fiere, mostre, mostre a Torino, torino
Considered the most important fair of contemporary art in Italy, it’s in 5th place in the top 30 art fairs worldwide (according to Skate’s Art).
Divided into five sections, the fair will take place at the original venue of Oval, at Lingotto Fiere from November, 8th to 10th.
Here are the most important areas of the fair:
- Main Section: this area collects the most important art galleries in the world;
- New Entries: the section is dedicated to the most interesting new art galleries;
- Present Future: by invitation only, this section is characterized by monographic stands of emerging artists;
- Back to the Future: this area is dedicated to the active artists from ‘60s to ‘80s and managed by a team of prestigious museum directors and curators;
- Art Editions: section dedicated to art galleries and other spaces for the presentation of new editions, prints and contemporary artists.
The International Fair of Contemporary Art “Artissima” will be open from November, 8th to 10th, every day from 12 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Full-price ticket: € 15
Reduced-price ticket for people from 12 to 18 years, +65 years old, university students, serviceperson, holders of the club to club ticket and the Movement ticket: € 10
Three-days pass: € 30.
This post is also available in: Italian