The Festival will be presented for the second year by Fabio Fazio and Luciana Littizzetto.
On stage will take turns grate names as Gino Paoli, Laetitia Casta and Raffaella Carra.
There are also ongoing talks to have as guest Paolo Nutini, and Enrico Brignano.
Here the program of the five nights at the Ariston Theatre:
- Tuesday, February 18: beginning of the 64th edition of the Festival. Will be heard the first 7 “Big” and will be presented the 8 “young” for the category “New Proposals“.
- Wednesday, February 19: during the second night will perform the remaining 7 “Big” and we will listen to the 4 songs from
the “New Proposals“.
- Thursday, February 20: the 14 “Big” will perform accompanied by a customer and at the end of the night will be stipuleted
- Friday, February 21: the artists will perform classic italian songs and will be declared the winner of the category
- Saturday, February 22: during the final night of the Festival, we will hear the 14 songs and will be declared the winner
of the 64th edition of the Sanremo Festival.
For more information about Sanremo, visit our online guide About Liguria.